Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day special "Always Be There" by Jahna Sebastian

Check out my new love tune "Always Be There"
(Faithful Riddim, the song is written and vocals mixed by Jahna Sebastian)

I decided to go back to my reggae roots for a minute, just like back in the day when I was in Russia in a band called "Muzungu" (we released an album "Leave It Up" there) and then I had my reggae/hip hop band "Jah Soldiers"in 2005-2006 before I moved to London. My first performance as an artist with my own lyrics was on Bob Marley festival in Moscow in 2005 with "Muzungu". I am also working on a remix of "Always Be There"



download the tune free from here:


I am working on my EP which will included "Emancipation II" and have the sound of dubstep. drum&bass and just all sorts of bass music :)
Also I working on a reggae mixtape
stay tuned and come an party with me at Clique Bar in Coventry at Hillz FM "Valentines Love" party:

No comments:

Post a Comment