Sunday 12 February 2012

RIP The Great Legendary WHITNEY HOUSTON

Whitney Houston had a voice out of this world, she had a tremendous talent and her music is timeless. She inspired me in so many ways, the power and emotion of her voice have influenced me as a singer so much. I have been singing her songs most of my life, nearly every day, got me through auditions, singing with my friend Ksusha at Russian Music Academy, in Yarl's Wood detention centre when I would go into the prayer room and playing piano and singing her songs would keep me feel alive and free my spirit while being physically locked up. Her songs have been the soundtrack to so many moments in my life, this is too emotional for me. I feel so sad. She will live forever in my heart and hearts of many future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment