Friday 9 April 2010

Tribe - mixtape "London Chronicles" + New track from Insomnia Music Productions/Multivizion Music

Russian hip hop group "Tribe" (Den Bro, Mark, Chiff) will release their mixtape next week, it's been very blessed to record them in my studio Multivizion Music, although I had to mix the vocals for the last 7 seven tracks on a very tight schedule when I just got two other jobs (started recently working with British DJ&MC Academy as a producer/engineer and working on film/commercial productions) and three other projects with various artists, it's now finished and just needs the graphic design to be submited.

There was very little going when I came to London within young Russian community apart from a few trance parties, but nothing to do with hip hop, dubstep, drum n bass etc. In the space of three years from the time when Den Bro started recording in my studio for the first time when people were just gathering in Green Park and getting some ideas together, freestyling and it wasn't clear where it was going, the movement has progressed a lot. We all linked each other from all parts of London and started working together. We all learned a lot, Den Bro, Mark, Chiff, No Limit, I1, Oxxxymiron and everyone else grew on every level. Now there is a strong voice coming from London Russian hip hop scene and connection between the movement and Russian speaking countries.

Also Sharon Cherry Ballard's songs produced by Gareth Nathan and mixed by me "Music Is My Remedy" and "Three Words I Can't Say" will be released through Multivizion Music/Insomnia Music Productions in May 2010.

In the mean time I'm working on a few dubstep remixes at the moment.

My crew:


Project X in my old studio back in 2009, Multivizion Music (RUSSIAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment