Thursday 16 August 2018

Purpose: Jahna Sebastian talks to rapper GV in Manhattan, New York, May 2018



Legends On The Map New York
GV: Realization to yourself, you don’t associate yourself to what you were just seeing, you know that there was so much more to you. It was almost like you connected yourself to the Universe from childhood by putting that in your mind.
Jahna Sebastian: Yes, also from the start I knew that I came here with a specific purpose and I have to fulfill it. Based on the Knowledge that I have and experiences that I’ve had, I have a certain vision of how this world can come together, so I know I came here for that, and that might be totally different to some of the current ways that the society is telling people to be. Actually, what I’m trying to tell people is how to change the society to make it better, how people can change within themselves. So I’m prepared to it in a completely different way and I never follow the bandwagon, I’m going the opposite way. If there is a bandwagon, I’m running away. But I know that it’s also a part of my purpose in this life to do that. It has always been that, I felt it with my heart pretty much my entire life. As the years go by, you know even more, exactly what you need to do. So even with my albums, they come completely directly from my heart and from what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment