Sunday 22 July 2018





Jahna Sebastian 'Legends On The Map' album listening party on I'm In Radio. Going through all the songs on the album, which I have written, recorded, produced, arranged, performed and mixed by myself at my studio Multivizion Music. I was on 'Sunday Jukebox Show' with Jo Paulo in April for the first time with my first album 'The Alchemist' for the first time. After releasing my second album 'Legends On The Map' in May, I was back on the show in June and we discussed and danced to the music. Great vibes as always. I shared my vision and inspiration behind the album. My daughter Nicole was present with me during the show and mentioned her aspirations in the future. Model and influencer Diane Jordan joined me as well later on. Watch the video to see what happened live in the studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment